Starbucks Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee
Size: 12 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Item Form: Whole Bean
Caffeine Content: Caffeinated
Roast Level: Medium Roast
- The price may be changed by the seller at any moment.
- The price mentioned here was taken on 15 Dec 2022
- The price has rounded to the nearest value
DescriptionReading Time: < 1 minute
- PREMIUM WHOLE BEAN COFFEE—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with House Blend, Pike Place Roast, and Breakfast Blend medium roast coffees. Each ground coffee bag is 12 ounces
- STARBUCKS MEDIUM ROAST VARIETY—Includes Starbucks House Blend coffee, Starbucks Pike Place Roast coffee, and Starbucks Breakfast Blend coffee
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—An everyday cup no matter how you brew it, Starbucks whole bean coffee can be ground and used for a variety of brewing methods, including drip brewer, coffee press, pour-over and Moka pot
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE—Add the convenience of automatic delivery and save up to 15% off your favorite Starbucks coffee while never missing a cup
- NEW LOOK. SAME TASTE.—Starbucks variety pack coffees have a new packaging look, but the same great taste you know and love. You may receive either package during our update
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
RICH MUELLER –
Full flavor always
Like the flavor of the coffee from all 3 grinds.
It’s been 2 months and I have plenty off coffee left over and boy does the coffee taste wonderful
Everything was as expected and delivery was on time
Neptune’s Beard –
Starbucks French Roast is still my absolute favorite roast, and I’m grateful I can still get it online. Unfortunately it was removed from Starbucks store shelves several years ago, a corporate move to streamline their in-store products (and probably related to the U.S. distaste for all things French at the time — remember Freedom Fries?). For me, I miss getting the purchase points and in-store discounts that I use to get when I was able to buy the beans at the store. I could instead buy one of the other dark roasts that are still available at Starbucks stores to get the points, but then I would be dumbing down my personal preferences to fit corporate indifference to their customers. So I pay more for online purchases and shipping to get what I want and don’t get any recognition for my loyalty from the company. Are you listening Starbucks?
N J Blatchford –
I go back and forth between strong and mellower coffee. This is a nice contrast to the strong. The beans smell rich. Coffee is hard for me to describe.
Don Reynolds –
I’ll buy it again.
Very good quality!
Steven Perry –
I am a big fan of Starbuck’s coffee, have been for a long time. It only makes sense to have it at home as well. I have tried some others, but always come back to Starbucks.